Saturday, September 17, 2011

Home?

What? me? Back early? ME?

Yeah.

I've been home for ...three months now? Meaning I was in the field for...

One month.

There's a wide spectrum of emotions that come with this. I'm not sure if you can imagine the confusion, feelings of failure, betrayal even, the anger. Oh...I make sure to point out the positive feelings and opportunities I have now that I'm back here. I can always find joy as long as I'm not too cold. No one really needs to hear my attempts at explaining what's really going on in my head. Very few people really WANT to, We all like to see what's down the rabbit hole, as long as we don't have to go DOWN there.


So I write this blog. Now those mildly curious can observe and maybe (MAYBE!?) learn something without actually making a connection with me. I'm not totally sure what's going to be in this online journal thing. HOPEFULLY it won't always be so melodramatic. I'm really looking to make something of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment